When I’m feeling under the weather I crave this super clean three mushroom and vegetables soup.
It works great for me especial when I am nursing any head, throat or chest condition.
Like any good recipe it’s quick and easy to make and super nutritious.
THREE MUSHROOM AND VEGETABLES SOUPPrint Recipe
- 2 king oyster mushrooms
- 1 cup shimeji mushrooms
- 1 cup enoki mushrooms
- 3 cups of diced celery, carrot, yellow squash, zucchini, spinach, kale, leek, turnip, parsnip, broccoli, cauliflower and parsley.
- Leaves from two kale steams
- 2 spinach stems roughly chopped
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
- Lite salt and pepper
- 1 small red hot chilli
- 1 glove of garlic
- 1 small nob of ginger
- I packet of Slendier Konjac Vegetable Noodles
Place garlic and ginger in a non-stick pot at medium heat.
After 3 minutes add in the diced vegetables and stir for another three to five minutes.
Pour the vegetable stock into the pan and turn heat up to high.
Once boiling add the broccoli, spinach and kale. Keep boiling for 8-10 minutes.
Turn off the heat and add the konjac noodles. Stir into the broth and allow to sit for a few minutes.
Serve up in a bowl and garnish with fresh cut chilli and coriander.